Friday 15 June 2012

Shoes of Pray

Hiya guys! I wanted to make a blog on ShoesOfPray.com! For those of you who don't know what Shoes of Pray is, it's a website where you can design and customize your own shoes! I KNOW! It's like heaven!! So I haven't actually ever ordered shoes of this website before but I have made a hell of a lot of shoes! Let me show you some of my designs and some outfits I found to go with them!


So here we have a playsuit from Jack Wills called The Rosefield Playsuit. I paired it with these shoes because I think they would go beautifully together! The fancy shoes with the more casual playsuit = party ready! If you are interested in the beautiful, stylish playsuit it is £59 and you can get it at jackwills.com or more specifically http://www.jackwills.com/en-gb/product/rosefield-playsuit-014315101


No comments:

Post a Comment