Friday 8 June 2012

Fashion Blog #1



Helloooo! Today I went shopping! YEYEYEYEYEY! I love high street fashion and nothing for me beats New Look. They always have what I'm looking for if I want something and every time I go in I come out with something I am more that please of! Anyway. BACK ON SUBJECT! I went in today with a couple of friends, I wasn't looking for anything in particular but as I mentioned, I came out with 2 items! First a beautiful maxi dress with pink and purple flowers on, I couldn't have lived without it, trust me! My 2nd item was a copy-cat pair of converse. Now, don't get me wrong, I love Converse but I can't always stretch for a pair! So when I saw these I was sooooooo thrilled! At £9.99 I literally charged for the check out so I could take them home. And now, I LOVE THEM. One of my best purchases this year!!! I don't know why but Converse always seem to rub on my wickle baba toe! :( so I was skeptical about weather or not these would do the same, but I can honestly say, they don't. Comfy and cute, a brilliant buy! Lots of love xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment