Saturday 9 June 2012

Body Shop Born Lippy and Maybelline Popstick Review



Hey guys! Today I went for coffee with my little sister, the cafe was near some shops, and we did some shopping too! I purchased 2 makeup items. A Maybelline 030 Pink Lollipop Popstick which I have seen advertised like forever and HAD to get one, and a Body Shop Born Lippy in Strawberry. I have tested them both and they are really nice products! They both are pink in colour but don't show up that way. They are more of a natural glaze to the lips with a pinkish tone rather than full on block colour which personally I think is a pretty good change to have some of those in you makeup collection. The Body Shop Born Lippy was £3.00 and the Maybelline Popstick was £7.99, the popstick glides on smoothly and gives a really nice finish. This certain colour has a couple of sparkles in so it gives the look a bit of 'pazazzzz' I wouldn't wear it to a formal function as such, but out with friends, a subtle holiday look or cinema trip, this would be ideal. The Body Shop Born Lippy tastes AMAZING, I love strawberry flavour lipbalms and glosses because I think that they give a cute and tasty feel, also on dates guys remember tasty lips! mmmmmm. This particular product is subtle (again) delicious and smooth. I really wanted to do a swatch on both but nothing shows up! However when you put on your lips it makes them look fuller and 'jucier' ahahahahaaa. IT'S TRUE! I seriously think that you guys should pop into Boots to try the Popstick and Body Shop to have a little look at the born lippy collection, I purchased the stick version but you can also get the little pots in the exact same flavours for £2! Lots of love xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment