Friday 8 June 2012

Introduction and DOC'S


Hiya Guys! WELCOME! I decided to make a blog to share my interests in clothes, propose questions and share a couple of photos of my latest outfits and purchases! I can't help but LOVE clothes and I'm fascinated in designs and of course I love to wear them! England girl with a passion for fashion! Aha, cheesy. Anyway I'm going to start my first post on SHOES! Oh my god, I love shoes. And I am so delighted that DOC MARTINS have come back in fashion! I have had 3 pairs so far and if I had the money I would buy the whole shop. My favourite way to wear them is with a pair of skinny jeans and a slogan tee, layer it with an open jacket and a scarf in the cold. But then in the summer sun, shorts, cute top and the docs! I have put a photos of my docs at the moment! Make sure you check out their website, there are some amazing shoes on there! Lots of love xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment